Saturday, May 22, 2010

New items around my shop

It's fun to try out new designs and get creative!  Here are a few of my latest listings (and updated photos for my most popular designs).  If you like a design, leave me a comment--I'd love to hear from you!

 
Perfect for summertime lemonade on the back porch!


Add some bling to your Fourth of July party this summer with these charms...and never lose your glass again!


Inspired by my friend and fellow artist Vicki Diane of VickiDianeDesigns


I know you're not supposed to say this, but I just can't capture the beauty of these glasses in my photos.  It is quickly becoming a favorite at the craft shows and one of the most commented on by my customers.  I will keep working on my photography skills!


A customer favorite since I introduced it two years ago...becoming popular for weddings and in many beach houses!  The neutral colors work well with many colors and design styles.  This design is also fun with bright blues mixed in to create more of a whimsical look.

 

A favorite at Christmastime and for winter decorating, but these glasses look great in a rustic or country decor as well. 

Please check out my shops to see all the designs I have available and the new designs that will be listed in the future.  Custom orders are quickly becoming my speciality so don't hesitate to contact me if you have a special design in mind.  Weddings, housewarming gifts or anniversaries are all great opportunities to show how much you care with the gift of functional art.

My ArtFire shop:  Mommy's Dream Creations
My Etsy shop:  MommysDream

1 comment: